Welcome To The Essential Skills Of Personal Change and Persuasion
London Total Life Transformation Retreat
ULU Conference Center London England October 1st Through 5th
Gold Member Posts/ Videos
Our explanation of confidence:
Confidence is the lack of anything. That does not mean confidence does not exist. A vacuum is the lack of air but a vacuum exists. Comfort feels good but many think of it as
Here is this Months seminar It is now uploaded
As some of you know we have been doing private coaching and we have runinto an interesting observation. It is the one thing that seems to holdeveryone back and it is something that
By Tom Vizzini On Dec 02, 2012
Personal Development/ Self Improvement
- Do you ever wonder how a genius learns so quickly?
Do you want to be able to learn faster?
Slow learners compare what you want to learn to what you already know in order to validate the new information and
- There is just no such thing. Anyone telling you that you need to be more confident has no idea of how the brain actually works. Confidence is the absence of fear doubt and uncertainty. It is not a 'thing' that you can create.
By Tom Vizzini On Aug 05, 2014
- There is a difference between what people think they need and what they really need. People think they needMore motivationMore confidenceSuccess strategiesMaster your emotionsDiscover your purposeBelieve in yourselfSet goalsThe truth is that you don’t need any of these things. They are all self-help
By Tom Vizzini On Jul 10, 2014
Relationships/ Social Skills
- Confidence Striving for goals despite setbacks Staying cool under pressure Harmony and collaboration Persuasion and influenceNow for the missing link to your success...The higher you go up the ladder, these things matter: for top leadership positions they are about 80 to 90 percent of
- Can Donuts make you RICH? With the right strategy and skills they can!
Why do most people fail even if they work really hard?
I got an email from Norm yesterday who has learned the secret of success. You see, Norm was an
By Tom Vizzini On Apr 24, 2014
Rapport is about being the answer to whatever question is currently on the mind of the person you are interacting with.
My example is this. If you are drowning what do you need? Do you need another drowning person to bond with OR do
By Tom Vizzini On Apr 16, 2014
Sales and Persuasion
- Every time I see someone write something about ethics it makes my skin crawl.
Hey I tend to agree that you should not do things that hurt other people. This focus on some moral high ground or you are an
- Supercharge Your Rapport… Free Webinar
-What if everything you learned about rapport was WRONG?
-What if we could show you 3 easy to use methods to connect with the kind of people you WANT to connect to?
-What if we
Socially Inept, Disconnected, Distrusting, Struggling Salesman Quit His Job and They Threw Him a Party!!!
I had gone to a seminar that taught speaking in metaphors, innuendos, and suggestive dialog to influence people as a way of furthering success in life both in relationships and sales/influence. It was a huge let down that I could only see myself
By Tom Vizzini On Jan 20, 2014
- ”Oh man TLT seminar!! and 3d mind lite! Tom and Kim rule while the others drool…or fire walk or suffocate in new age tee pees minus the peyote and mescaline…so whats the point?”
You just know you are going to read something interesting
By Tom Vizzini On Oct 15, 2012
- As we near the New Years I think we need to revisit a concept that is quickly getting lost. It is called …effort.
A vigorous or determined attempt.
The result of an attempt.
It seems the
- Fear…. it is the monster in the closet for most people. It makes us freeze and it makes us react.
3 years ago Chris came to the London 3D Mind Seminar. He had a discomfort with animals. He decided to work on this problem.
By Tom Vizzini On Oct 07, 2012
- “I got so tired of getting the leftovers that life was handing me because I didn’t have that edge that the skills gave me. And I didn’t have to change myself” – Gary Smithson satisfied customer.. read his success story further down.
By Tom Vizzini On Aug 04, 2012